Technical Recruiter- USA HR Recruitment
# Positions: 25
Clear and strong communication skills (Speaking, Listening and Writing)
Shift: Night Shift (USA staffing) Monday to Friday (5 days work in a week).
Freshers can apply, training provided.
We are looking for Technical Recruiter to join our Recruitment team and manage the first stage of your recruiting process.
This position will support our Recruiting Team with short and long term initiatives through staffing requirements across our national customer base.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
· Clear and strong communication skills, a desire for professional growth and enhancement are preferred
· Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
· Ability to multi task and work in fast paced and high-pressure environment
· Candidate must be self-motivated with a history of exceeding high-performance standards
· Effective time-management abilities
· Strong internet search and research skills, Microsoft Office, online job board experience, and Boolean searching proficiency and experience are required
· Experience and ability to recruit across multiple requisitions a plus
· Excellent follow up, telephone, organizational and written skills
· Full knowledge of how to use and navigate job boards, to include resume search and posting capability