Duties: Work with management to define strategy and requirements, leading cross functional development teams from design through delivery, and managing all development, test, and launch timelines. Deliver rich experiences to end users and experience in solving deep technical problems. Make critical decisions independently in a fast paced and demanding environment. Exhibit a deep understanding of the software development life cycle. Provide cross-team coordination, project management, and executive presentation skills to multiple projects.
Some of the key job functions of the Technical Project Manager are:
- Work with product managers to define requirements, User Story definitions, Backlog grooming and prioritizing stories, maintain the backlog. Facilitate Scrum of Scrum sessions across dependent teams Identify and track key dependencies for the Scrum teams Interface with the Program Manager to identify program impediments and address including proper escalation to individuals/groups as needed Ensure that projects adhere to established standards and methodology practices. Make recommendations on how to best approach a software development project, keeping in mind the business goals. Develop strategy for Project/Module Delivery on time and within budget
- Regular interactions with senior management establishing visibility into the scrum teams Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing Maintain a close working relationship with the Program Manager and Product Owner Create and manage project plans, timelines and deliverables. Communicate schedules and deliverables in a concise manner and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Provide team leadership and project management for multiple projects. Coordinate efforts to scope, schedule, prioritize and deploy new feature sets. Responsible for end to end Project Management using Agile Scrum and Software development principles.
- Reviewing Current status, Identify and resolve issues and risks by utilizing analytical approach and critical thinking for problem solving and by coordinating with cross-functional teams from design through delivery. Motivate, develop and mentor team members. Working with core tech team to groom system requirements associated with the Business requirements.
- Task, Effort and Schedule Estimation for Core tech team. Manage project efforts from inception to rollout and handle infrastructure needs. Coordinate with multiple technical teams and Report to business and project stakeholders on the status of the project, ensure Scrum and delivery.
- Responsible for all aspects of technical development, including architecture, design and quality while being accountable to timelines and product performance. Provide software development principles, deployment & operation of web-based applications & service oriented architecture solutions. Provide analytical approach to problem solving.
REQUIREMENTS: MS degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering (Information Technology, Electrical, Software) or technical related field. In lieu of Master’s degree will accept Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (Information Technology, Electrical, Software) or technical related field plus five years of progressive experience.