Surgical Services Educator
JOB Title: (1) OR Surgical Services Educator – Day’s – ProHealth Care, Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Waukesha, WI
• Start Date: 8/2
• Guaranteed Hours Per Week 72 hours biweekly
• Primary Location: Waukesha Memorial Hospital
• Shift Requirements: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (9 days per pay period). May need to work off shifts and weekends for educational programs.
• Float Requirements: WMH with possible float to OMH if census dictates
• Required Certifications: WI-RN license, BLS, BSN, Master’s degree preferred,
• Minimum Experience: 5 years nursing experience within a hospital setting- peri-op/OR experience required
• Preferred Experience: Previous teaching/education experience preferred, but not required.
• Charting Experience Required: Current EPIC OR Optime within 6 months
• Unit Specific Skillset:
• Competent in Microsoft Office to include: Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated organization skills, detail orientation and ability to be a self-starter.
• Must have an aptitude or interest in education.
• Unit Overview:
• Acting as the Instructor for the electronic healthcare record, including classes for new staff and updates
• Development of ongoing education opportunities and working on competency development and assessment
• Collection of needs assessment data
• Promoting the integration of ethics, advocacy, evidence based practice into workflows
• Consulting with others to influence the care of patients
• Will be working closely with education team along with CNS
• Hard worker, Resilient and Manages Change well, Social candidates
Email your resume & details: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please contact:
Email ID: email@example.com
© Divensi 2018