· Design, Scope, Develop/Code, and Document new software products and features.
· Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving ability.
· Detailed understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems, and experience with a wide range of applications and software.
· Utilize development skills to develop, design and implement new systems functionality per technical specifications. Provide analytical approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement.
· Responsible for analysis, design, estimation and development of complete software components. Conduct code and design reviews.
· Excellent Object-oriented analysis and design skills.
· Work with a wide array of performance and architecture related skills including C++, C#, VB, WCF, ASP.NET, SQL Server, .Net Framework, Visual Studio, Active Directory, Linux.
Minimum requirements: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related plus 5 years of experience as a Computer Software Professional. Our office would also accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related plus 3 years of experience as a Computer Software Professional.
Location: Bellevue WA 98007
No of Positions: 2
HOW TO APPLY: Email Resume to Divensi Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org or mail resume to Divensi Inc., 14320 NE 21st St., Suite 11, Bellevue, WA 98007, and (425) 373-1425, Fax (425) 696-0458.
© Divensi 2018