Sr. Application Developer
OH – Cleveland, OH – Strongsville, PA – Pittsburgh
This role will be in support of the Real-time Payments platform. Responsibilities include building and enhancing payment processing capabilities. The activities associated with this position will be designing, coding, and unit testing payment processing, payment inquiry and reporting, and payment network integration (Zelle).
The technology platform includes the following:
• JAVA / Rational Application Developer 9.5
• Apache web services
• Oracle db
• IIB service integration
• Dynatrace performance monitoring
• Zenoss monitoring
• Confio/IGNITE db performance reporting
Skills and behaviors necessary to be successful include:
• Experienced in building and consuming APIs
• Intermediate to advanced JAVA skills
• Experience with SQL databases
• Excellent unit/integration testing skills
• Strong troubleshooting; ability to isolate an issue, assess degree of impact based on the issue, and determine the steps needed to remediate the issue
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Ability to partner with other internal teams and payment network resources
• Strong understanding of ITSM change management and incident management processes
• Provides information on the detailed technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
• Designs and codes application programs; performs testing for developed applications .
• Conducts analyses of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems .
• Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system .
• Ensures the operating efficiency of existing application systems. Maintains records for the documentation of systems development and revisions .
Manages Risk – Working Experience
• Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank’s and unit’s risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Packaged Application Integration – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of and the ability to implement packaged application software and integrate it with company applications, databases and technology platforms.
APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT TOOLS – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of specific tools and toolkits for the development and support of applications.
APPLICATION DELIVERY PROCESS – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, and formal application delivery methodologies; ability to utilize these in order to deliver new or enhanced applications.
Application Design, Architecture – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of application design activities, tools and techniques; ability to utilize these to convert business requirements and logical models into a technical application design.
Application Testing – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of application testing and ability to design, plan and execute application testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality throughout all stages of application development.
Application Maintenance – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of and ability to define, implement changes to, and support a production application.
System Development Life Cycle – Working Experience
• Knowledge of project management techniques and the ability to plan, design, develop, test, implement and maintain system development life cycle segments and phases.
Technical Writing/Documentation – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of the technical language and writing approach, and the ability to write paper-based and on-line technical reference documentation (guidelines, standards, procedures, processes, applications, etc.)
Technical Troubleshooting – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Email your resume & details: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please contact:
Email ID: email@example.com
© Divensi 2018