JOB TITLE: (1) Sonographer/Ultrasound Tech – St Mary’s Hospital – Decatur, IL
• Targeted Upcoming HSHS orientation dates: 7/16 or 7/23
• Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 40
• Primary Location: HSHS St. Mary’s, Decatur, IL
• Shift Requirements: 8 hour – PM/Evening shift.
• Shift start and end times: variable dependent on unit, but mainly 2:30p-11p
• Float Requirements (campuses and/or units): Float to different units and labs on St. Mary’s campus as needed
• On Call/Call Back Requirements: 30 minute response time. As needed. Typically one night per week and every 4th weekend
• Weekend/Holiday Rotation Requirements: every 4th weekend
• Required Licenses and Certifications: RDMS and BLS. Registries in Abd, OB/GYN, & Vascular is a plus.
• Minimum Experience (yrs in specialty): 2 years. Candidate MUST be able to do all exams independently (in on-call situations as well), especially if they do not possess the additional registries.
• Charting Experience: Required or Preferred: n/a
• Desired Unit Specific Skillset: hospital experience; pediatric, neonatal, procedures, breast, general abdomen, pelvic and OB.
• Unit Information (Bed size, Case types, Patient ratios, etc.): see above. Approximately 8 patients to sonographer
• Scrub Colors required: Hospital provided
Email your resume & details: email@example.com
For more details, please contact:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Divensi 2018