# Positions: 10
Shift: Night Shift (USA staffing) Monday to Friday.
We are looking for Technical Recruiter to join our Recruitment team.
This position will support our Recruiting Team with short and long term initiatives through staffing requirements across our national customer base.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
· Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack andGithub)
· Experience working in various job boards Dice, Monster..
· Craft and send recruiting emails.
· Supporting Account Managers directly for fulfillment of active client requisitions
· Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
· Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
· Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
· Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
· Formatting resumes for client review and submittal
· Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
· Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
· Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or similar role
· Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
· Experience working within VMS (Vendor Management Systems) or MSP (Managed Service Provider) programs preferred
· Experience and ability to recruit across multiple requisitions a plus
· Candidate must be self-motivated with a history of exceeding high-performance standards
· Excellent follow up, telephone, organizational and written skills
· Strong internet search and research skills, Microsoft Office, online job board experience, and Boolean searching proficiency and experience are required
· Full knowledge of how to use and navigate job boards, to include resume search and posting capability
· Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
· Ability to multi task and work in fast paced and high-pressure environment
· Clear and strong communication skills, a desire for professional growth and enhancement are preferred
· Effective time-management abilities