Job description below:
Perform repeatable testing procedures and processes (HW/SW interoperability testing).
Test experience with shipping retail accessory products or software applications.
Software testing and OS compatibility, Bluetooth validation, FW testing.
HW/FW test background or embedded SW testing is also a plus.
-Perform user focused system level testing on mobile accessories
– Create, maintain and execute a set of test cases for all phases of the project
– Create well written bugs and communicate issues/defects to the team
– Validate new FW updates and all associated update scenarios
– Launch and execute a host of test tools for product validation
– Minimum 3-5yrs Hardware/Software test experience
– Hardware/software system level product testing, OS compatibility, performance testing
– Stress testing, UI testing, mobile app installation validation
– Knowledge of phone/laptop OS and phone/laptop HW platform testing
– Must be familiar with Windows Phone, iOS and Android phones
– Must know how to run/create batch file scripts and command line operations for FW updates – BS degree or equivalent experience
– Excellent troubleshooting skills
– Must have bug writing experience (lots of bugs, not just one or two)
– Must have Excellent communication skills – Passion for Quality!!
– UI testing including software test strategies and test case creation
– Familiar with different phone OS and phone HW versions (IOS, Windows, Android)
– Familiar with Team Foundation Sever, bugs, test case creation, test plan creation etc.
– Can work well in a fast paced lab environment
Email your resume & details: email@example.com
For more details, please contact:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Divensi 2018