This role will be responsible for troubleshooting and debugging software defects in Windows device drivers and implement changes that extend the capabilities of drivers running on Surface.
Broad and solid knowledge about the Windows operating system, especially kernel mode, and experience in debugging Windows drivers (KMDF/UMDF) is required.
Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications, and/or network products which may be for external customer use.
Design and perform analysis on moderately complex programs and systems.
Contribute to the development of processes and methodology. Assist in the development of assignments and schedules.
• 2+ years work related experience.
• Relevant technical skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• May need advanced knowledge of programming languages and/or development tools in one area, and moderate level skills in multiple areas.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master’s degree may substitute for a portion of the related experience, or equivalent work experience/training.
Email your resume & details: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please contact:
Email ID: email@example.com
© Divensi 2018