PCB CAD Engineer
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
Schematic capture, symbol creation, placement, connection, netlist and BOM generation using Or CAD Capture CIS or Cadence Concept Design Entry HDL.
Complete Placement and Layout of HDI Circuit Board Designs and FPC’s with Cadence Allegro PCB Editor.
Generate all Fab and Assembly Packages (ODB++ or IPC-2581).
Interface with EE and ME staff for design development and solving board level related issues.
Work in a collaborative environment with multiple designers on a single design.
Proficient in Cadence Allegro PCB Editor and Constraint Management
· Experience with Analog design layout techniques
· Experience with RF design layout techniques (plus)
· Experience with Switch Mode Power Supply layout techniques
· Experience with Impedance Control and Transmission Line Theory
· Experience with Downstream BluePrint and CAM350 (plus)· Excellent organization and communications skills
· Ability to work well with a diverse group of dedicated professionals Required Experience
· 5 to 10 Years Industry Experience performing PCB Design using Cadence Allegro PCB Editor.
. The Ideal candidate will be capable to taking a hand drawn schematic or concept and deliver a fully assembled PCBA and have recent layout experience in PC, Tablet and motherboard designs.
Email your resume & details: email@example.com
For more details, please contact:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Divensi 2018