HW Test Engineer/ Power 2
I am looking for an Electrical Engineer who will help me with AC/DC power supply testing with 1-3 years of experience in power systems, power supplies, electronics, and automation. The candidate’s work history must outline experience in power supplies and automation. The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to convey test results effectively. The candidate must have advanced MATLAB knowledge, GPIB interface for automation, as well as the use of common lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, differential probes, power supplies, electronic loads. The candidate is expected to conduct the tests, and interpret the results using analytical tools such as JMP, MATLAB, and Excel. Knowledge of AC mains conditions (brownout, cycle drop out, etc…) and different types of noise (common-mode vs. differential) and its effects is preferred. I want to reiterate that this is a testing position (design verification), and not a design position. We will be working closely with designers, and our responsibility is the component and system level tests concerning Surface power supplies.
Design verification activities to design quality into our products. Activities include develop and execution test plans and procedures. Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing. Identification of test tool requirements, and participation in specification and design reviews. Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision. Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.
• BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 10-15 years of relevant experience.
• Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
• Knowledge of Visual Basic or C/C++.
• Demonstrates strong design and/or test skills.
• Demonstrates managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
• Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired.
• Demonstrated ownership of multiple sub-systems and/or a complete simple product (Simple = Mouse or iPod shuffle) and/or experience launching multiple moderately complex to complex consumer electronic products: Moderately Complex = Smart TV/DVD, Complex = smart phone/Xbox.
Email your resume & details: email@example.com
For more details, please contact:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Divensi 2018