HDD Lab Technician
Primary responsibilities for executing tests on Hard Disk Drives. Activities include the setup and operation of test hardware and infrastructure, test execution, delivering accurate test results including parsing data and presentation of test data to their full time contact. Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision and have an understanding of the data being collected.
Secondary responsibilities for assembling and re-working PCB assemblies. Assembling various kinds of cables including digital, cable and power. Troubleshooting and fixing assembly problems like opens, shorts, cold-solder, etc. Purchasing and kitting parts for PCB assemblies. Generating documentation to support Bill of Materials (analog and digital testing and troubleshooting). Writing and verifying test procedures
– Understanding of the fundamentals of electronics
– Demonstrates strong hardware test skills
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required.
– Has a high attention to detail
– Experience with Hard Disk Drives
– Familiarity with Xbox Console Hardware. The ability to disassemble and reassemble a console is a plus.
– Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired
– Excellent hand soldering skills and fine pitch surface mount rework ability.
– The ability to read and understand schematic diagrams and datasheets for electrical and mechanical specifications.
– The ability to assemble prototype electronics.
– Experience testing and debugging assemblies.
– Experience with lab test equipment.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Windows based computers.
– Experience supporting HWSW engineers Excellent customer service skills.
Years of experience: 2+ years of relevant experience
Degrees or Certifications: Trade School in Electronics Technician, or BS in EE or Computer Engineering
Best vs. Average: worked on projects in storage and HDD related subsystems
Performance Indicators: given a general description of what needs to get done and the person can work independently and figure out solutions
Email your resume & details: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please contact:
Email ID: email@example.com
© Divensi 2018