Ground Data Software Engineer
Looking for a software engineer experienced with Ground data system processing starting from raw instrument data through Level 0, Level 1, and Level 2 processing steps.
Candidate must be prepared to support shift changes and have to be on call during mission execution.
Experience with all aspects of software lifecycle including requirement analysis, design, development, test, integration, verification and validation, and automation are necessary.
· Candidate must have experience working with extracting telemetry data from the data packet received by ground data system
· Candidate must have programming experience with C/C++, Python, Linux, and Virtual Machine
· Ability to handle complex multi-task environments
· Demonstrated ability to operate effectively with little oversight
· Strong interpersonal skills
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related subject with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience
Email your resume & details: email@example.com
For more details, please contact:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Divensi 2018