Job Title : Electrical Engineer
Location : Seattle, WA
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
Designing a better world is more than a career, it’s a calling! Come work with a team of professionals dedicated to design excellence at Client’s’ Seattle office.
Client’s Seattle office is seeking an Electrical Engineer with three to seven years of experience in a consulting engineering environment. Applicants must be well versed in all aspects of electrical systems design. Experience in healthcare, hospitality/casino, industrial, commercial and high-rise projects is desired. The successful individual should be comfortable consulting to architectural practices and have a desire to work on a multi-discipline engineering team.
– B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related field
– Registration as P.E. is preferred
– Must be able to obtain a security clearance from the U.S. Government
– Excellent written/verbal communication skills
– Must have a desire to grow into a project management role
Why You Want To Work Here
The client is a company that truly focuses on its employees. They support and encourage individually tailored professional and technical advancement as well as personal growth. They offer an excellent salary/benefits package, a desirable location, and a professional office environment with the opportunity to work with a collaborative team.
Client offers a flexible PTO program, a fun office environment, and free daily breakfast (waffles!). Their downtown Seattle office is located in Westlake Center, the hub of the city’s public transportation system, and within walking distance of Pike Place Market and many city landmarks. They welcome the dedicated and the driven.
Client At a Glance
– 39 years in business
– 460 employees in 9 offices located in 6 states and 1 territory
– Multi-discipline engineering services plus fire protection, corrosion control, commissioning and project/construction management
– MP 18 Mainline Investigation Team, Atigun Award – Environment, Alyeska Pipeline Service Company, 2017
– #198 Top 500 Design Firms, Engineering News-Record, 2017
– Best Firms to Work For – Multi-Discipline, Zweig Group, 2017
– Finalist, Best Places to Work, Hawaii Business Magazine, 2017
– Zweig Group Hot Firm List, Zweig Group, 2017
Client is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled individuals.
Email your resume & details: email@example.com
For more details, please contact:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Divensi 2018