Cyber Security Consultant
NC – Raleigh, OH – Cleveland, OH – Columbus, PA – Philadelphia, PA – Pittsburgh
We are looking for an Cyber Security Consultant (Identity and Access Management Lead Developer)
who understands the full life cycle of identity, IAM methodology, and privileged access management processes as well as engineering experience with the integration, administration, support, and architecture of IAM systems and capabilities.
• Ensure that the PNC Bank enterprise network is secure.
• Define, implement, automate, and model security practice for enterprise environments using an intelligence and threat driven defense model,
• Network Automation using Java or C#.NET
• Threat detection and mitigation using various tools and systems
• Prioritize enterprise initiatives to build towards an intelligence-driven organization.
• Java Enterprise Development experience and Security SDK experience
• Spring Framework, Java WebSphere, Web logic, experience
• .NET Framework Enterprise Development and Security SDK.
• Big Data, Tableau, SQL, Oracle, and Mongo DB experience
Technical Skills in the following areas are required:
• Support and Delivery of Enterprise Identity Management Systems
• Java Development Experience. Unix Shell Scripting, and SQL skills
• Federated Identity Management, SAML, LDAP, Multi-Factor Authentication
• Engineering/technical/administration experience with the integration, administration, support, and architecture of IAM systems and capabilities, including:
• Knowledge of Interface standards and interoperability, familiarity with common testing tools and methods-Service Now, and SVN
• Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with a variety of technical teams and positions
Technical Stack: – Red Hat Linux Administration 7, WebSphere V 8.5, Web Logic, TomCat Apache Version 3, Java, Oracle, Transmit, Ping, Site Minder, Oracle Identity Manager and UNIX Shell Scripting.
• Assesses the impacts associated with potential threats and solutions required to mitigate risks.
• Leads in the development, implementation and validation of organization-wide security risk assessment and control standards, policies and procedures.
• Provides security guidance to improve the operation of and compliance with security controls and systems.
• Ensures alignment of cyber security controls with line of business objectives.
• Aligns security capabilites to risk metrics and reporting. Develop policies and procedures to standardize security functions.
Manages Risk – Working Experience
• Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank’s and unit’s risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of and the ability to manage the processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with accessing, altering and protecting organizational data.
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
IT ENVIRONMENT – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of an organization’s IT purposes, activities and standards; ability to create an effective IT environment for business operations.
Problem Solving – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications – Extensive Experience
• Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Analytical Thinking – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Information Security Technologies – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of technologies and technology-based solutions dealing with information security issues.
Network and Internet Security – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of the features, tools and processes used for maintaining network and Internet security; the ability to develop and implement safeguards for the prevention of intrusion and unauthorized access to an organization’s network security system.
IT SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of technical tools and techniques to guarantee service availability and ensure IT system performance.
Technical Troubleshooting – Extensive Experience
• Knowledge of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
CISA, CISSP, and CISM preferred.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Mon – Fri 8-5 EST
On Call Rotation
Email your resume & details: email@example.com
For more details, please contact:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Divensi 2018