Cath Lab RN Days
JOB TITLE: (1) Cath Lab RN Days – HSHS St. Mary’s – Decatur, IL
• Targeted Upcoming HSHS orientation dates: 7/23
• Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 40
• Primary Location: HSHS St. Mary’s Decatur
• Shift Requirements: 5 8-hour days
• Float Requirements (campuses and/or units): Like units
• On Call/Call Back Requirements: On call rotation. 7-8 days per month.
• Weekend/Holiday Rotation Requirements: Every other weekend and holiday
• Required Licenses and Certifications :IL RN, BLS, ACLS
• Minimum Experience (yrs in specialty): Cardiology experience with 1 year cath lab experience.
• Charting Experience: Required or Preferred (please highlight/select one) Meditech Preferred
• Desired Unit Specific Skillset: Work in prep-recovery area: both preparing patients prior to procedures and caring for them post procedure. Work in the cath lab performing sedation and caring for patients intra-procedure.
• Unit Overview: Prep-Recovery 9 beds, Cath lab 3 beds
• Unit Information (Bed size, Case types, Patient ratios, etc.): 3 to 1. Intra- procedure RN is sedation nurse. Call team is 4 people.
• Scrub Colors required: N/A
Email your resume & details: email@example.com
For more details, please contact:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Divensi 2018