New Business Development / Sales
Anywhere in USA
Remote for non-local candidate
# Positions: 5
Excellent Salary + commission + benefits
We are looking for an experienced Business Development / Sales candidates with a proven ability to generate new business, specifically in IT and IT services.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a track record of success in lead generation, building and growing new business sales pipelines, and negotiating and closing deals to exceed quotas. While technology firms have been our primary industry focus, experience across retail, manufacturing, financial, telecommunications industries will be a plus. This is a multi-faceted, detail oriented job in a dynamic, fast paced environment. This position will be an individual contributor role initially with potential near term management opportunities for the right individual. We are looking for a long term commitment and proven value and dedication as a team member, as demonstrated by positive references and tenure within your career.
• Develop and implement a systematic lead generation approach, cultivating clients and contacts as well as your personal network and cold calling skills
• Build and manage a sales pipeline to meet/exceed sales targets
• Identify opportunities for account expansion; and upsell additional services
• Understand client requirements, negotiate pricing, partner with recruiting team to identify specific resource needs and sell candidates in to client
• Manage RFP and project bidding processes, including resource needs assessment, profit margin calculations, pricing negotiations, and submittal of Statements of Work (SOWs)
• Provide finance with project details (pricing, duration, scope changes, etc.) and be the point of contact for payroll and invoicing questions for the accounts you manage
• Prepare monthly business and account management reports; maintain tracking of opened and pending purchase orders
• Lead process and execution for renewing and extending existing contracts with clients and consultants
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in business development and/or sales, preferably in the staffing or professional services industry
• Nice to have Experience in Staffing industry and Contingent Workforce Management (CWM/MSP/VMS) executive with proven success in Program Sales, and Program Management.
• Strong background in IT and professional staffing sales to MSP/VMS
• Proven track record in sales with history of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets or quotas for net new business
• Communicate frequently with the MSP about staffing trends, policy changes, issue escalation/resolution, etc.
• Follow-up with hot prospects with the intention of moving discussions to proposal levels.
• Unwavering commitment to customer service and satisfaction
• People person; strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in the full sales life cycle, including client prospecting and proposal development, as well as client negotiation and closing
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and work independently; excellent time management
• Highly motivated, professional, results oriented self-starter
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with a professional services firm a major plus
• Experience working with Microsoft and other large tech companies in the Seattle area preferred (but not required)
• Experience in recruiting a plus
Email your resume & details: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please contact:
Email ID: email@example.com
© Divensi 2018