Our Client is building a unique kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, empower them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. They bring together world-class experts to develop and ship groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software, and content.
We are looking for Engineers for developing Android-based applications. The successful candidate will have strong experience developing high-performance applications on Android using Android SDK, and leveraging deep knowledge of Android to bring rich experiences to large user base. This position is based at their Menlo Park office.
Develop and implement core Android components, including the Launcher, Dialer, and other system applications. Developers working on this effort will need to have prior experience with system critical applications and a deep understanding of Android OS internals and an understanding of overall Android architecture. Team members that can quickly ramp up on developer documentation available on AOSP resources and understand and translate into action future direction alluded to into this effort will be particularly successful. Must have experience being part of a very agile, fast moving environment and be able to work alongside best-in-class engineering and research teams. An ability to get up to speed with the client’s internal toolset will also be critical.
• Work closely with product management and design teams to create innovative applications on Android-based platform
• Develop new applications, design and implement features and functionality
• Focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
• Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, high –performance, consumer-facing products
• B.S. or M.S. Computer Science and 7+ years in relevant work experience
• 4+ years of object-oriented software development experience
• 4+ years building Android applications
• Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques
• Knowledge of Java and Android internals, such as multi-threading, memory management and caching.
© Divensi 2018